Linda,
Good suggestion.  True enough, those waterfowl hunters have paid
the way for years and have helped to hold on to thousands of acres
of lands that many non-ducks share with the quackers.

I agree with your suggestion.  I buy one every year (don't duck/goose hunt
much though) It's an annual investment I make that I never regret.

Bob Foreman
Smithville, MO