From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spring Birds

Hi folks, great weekend for birds.  Had a white winged dove hang around my
deck most of Sunday morning.  Got some good close up pictures of it.  Veerys
(or are they Swainson's Thrushs Charlie?) all over the place on Saturday and
Sunday.  They didn't have the dark spots really.  I have a hard time telling
them apart.  White crowned sparrow, lots of yellow rumps and some sort of
yellow warbler, couldn't tell what kind but he had kind of a gray head.  Got
real close to it.  Jim Fossard.