John and Nancy and Mobirders:
This is an excellent time to go by Prairie State Park, Barton County, for
Henslow's Sparrow.  Best time would be very early morning or very late in
the
evening.  They call all night however:  "sulip."
Years ago I found them in loose groups in the weedier fields at PSP.  I
hiked along,
not hear any, then I'd hear several from one spot.  They should be fairly
easy to find
if you have good hearing and the wind's not up too gusty.
Careful near the bison.  Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.