Jo Seaman and I birded Blue River-Minor Park area.  Finally, some migrants our way.  Shorebirds seen:

Solitary Sandpiper
Spotted Sandpiper
Killdeer

Passarines:
Gr Crest Flycatcher
E. Phoebe
E. Kingbird
Bl-headed Vireo*
Red-eyed Vireo
Swainson's Thrush
Catbird*
Tennessee Warbler*
Orange-cr
Nashville*
N. Parula
Ylw-rumped
Blk-thr Green*
Ylw-throated Warbler*
Blackkpoll*
Bl and White
Prothonotary*
North Waterthrush*
Louis Waterthrush
White-throated Sparrow
Lincoln's Sparrow
Rose-Brst Grosbeak*

*foty birds for me

I am going to check out this place more this spring....it has some great habitat, I'm glad Doug Willis reminded me about it!

nancy

nancy leo
Prairie Village, KS