Jean's post for Tim gives me the opportunity to remind MOBirds-L subscribers
that you can only post to MOBirds from the email address you used when you
subscribed to the list. (Tim joined the list using his [log in to unmask]
address but was apparently trying to post his message from his
[log in to unmask] address.) The files server running MOBirds-L
doesn't recognize subscribers by name. Rather it recognizes (or not) your
email address when you attempt to post. And as you all know, non-subscribers
aren't allowed to post messages to our list.

I just got home a bit ago from the Wetlands Management Workshop that Tim
James ran at Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area in southern Boone county this
morning. It was definitely worth my time as I learned new things. Birds of
interest included 14 American Avocets (in the Sapp Tract = Pool 14 & 15), 3
Willets,  about 10 Wilson's Phalaropes, several hundred Lesser Yellowlegs,
some Pectoral Sandpipers & Greater Yellowlegs, a Dunlin and a Least
Sandpiper. We had a great comparison of 3 Sora and a Virginia Rail in the
center of the first one way loop. There were 100+ American White Pelicans,
lots of Blue-winged Teal and a couple of Green-winged Teal. There were also
a few lingering Northern Shovelers and Mallards. We saw Great Egrets and a
bunch of Great Blue Herons. It all made my day!

Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, MO