Hello fellow bird lovers,
     I am doing an independent study project for school on the status of
Mississippi Kites in southwest Missouri and adjacent areas of KS, OK, & AR. I
would apppreaciate any info about sitings, and nesting activity, both current and
historical, you may have.  Also, if any of you are on the AR list (do they
have one?), I would appreciate it if you would post this message for me.  I am
covering the area within about a 100 mile radius of Joplin, MO.

Thanks in advance for any info you can share,
Dave Henness
Joplin,MO
417-206-2884