> In a message dated 4/30/2005 7:42:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > Of interest...comments?
> >
> > Edge Wade
> > Columbia, MO

We have a salt block on a stump located on the hill in the back of our
property. We  placed it for the deer. As others have mentioned, I've
seen finches and numerous Mourning Doves at the block. Perhaps the
birds use it for grit and/or minerals?

Evelyn Ford
Southern Ozark County, MO

http://mail.yahoo.com