Saw three Mississippi Kites over my house in Webster Groves this evening at 5:30pm, their ususal time!  Also had an Indigo Bunting, new yard bird.

Thanks to all that joined us at Tower Grove Park this morning.  It was exciting to see so many birders enjoying a beautiful day of birding.  Thanks to Nick for doing such a great job.  Only bird I can add is a White-breasted Nuthatch and the Hooded Warbler was the bird of the day!

Pat Lueders