Ted Rights, Myrna Carlton and I saw a Black-necked Stilt this morning at the wetland. It was seen east side of dirt road. We watched the Sora and Virginia Rails again feeding out in the open. A walk near the river produced Wood Thrush, RE Vireo, B&W and N. Parula Warblers, Gr Crested Flycatcher, and Pileated Woodpecker among other regulars.
  The Peregrine was back stirring up 100's of shorebirds from the vegetation around and in the pools. Some other birds today not seen yesterday -

  Northern Harrier - one male
 Am. Bittern
 Cormorants - 4 flying over
 Great Egret - 5
 Northern waterthrush
 Rose-breasted Grosbeak
 Red-headed Woodpecker

 I found several Bobolinks in a field about a mile north, and in another field nearby were three Spague's Pipits.

This afternoon two ECDs were feeding in the backyard.

 Later, Steve Kinder, Chillicothe, [log in to unmask]