Last night I observed 1 COMMON NIGHTHAWK (FOY) flying over the house.  This morning I saw at least 1-MISSISSIPPI KITE has returned to the Ferguson area, flying over house this morning.  Also many new birds in the yard this morning, north St. Louis County:

1-Eastern Wood Peewee
2-Swainson's Thrush
1-Golden-winged Warbler, first for yard.
2-Black Throated Green Warblers
many Tennessee and Nashville Warblers
1-Blackburnian Warbler
2-Eastern Screech Owls calling from the nest box softly all morning.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005