Hi,

Since so many birders are around the Squaw Creek NWR area, could anyone recommend any place to bird within an hour or two from the refuge within Nebraska?  Most web sites I have found have been regarding the Sandhill Cranes or western Nebraska.  My Nebraska list is very short as my only exposure was a short drive from the refuge.

Since this is not a Missouri question, please reply to my e-mail unless the information is relevent to MO-birders.

Thanks,
Steve Girffaw
St Charles MO