45 minutes of sitting by the bubbler in the Gaddy Bird Garden in Tower Grove
Park in St. Louis City yielded:

blackpoll
ovenbird
kentucky w
blue-winged w
tennessee w
cape may w*
yellow-rumped w
nashville w
american redstart
summer tanager (m and f*)
scarlet tanager (m* and f* and imm*)
northern oriole - several
rose-breasted grosbeak (m* and f*)
catbird
(* indicates the bird bathed in the bubbler, which was dominated by robins)

Gurney Court was quiet.

Effortless, no bugs, good company.
I hear that it was better this morning. I plan to return this evening.

Mick Richardson
St Louis County