This morning I saw a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at our thistle feeder.
The feeder is a cylindrical wire mesh with a saucer-type bottom, to
catch the seed. The Grosbeak was at the feeder for a long time while he
slowly circled around the saucer bottom eating the seeds. First time
I've ever seen a Grosbeak at a thistle feeder.

Also, our male Baltimore Orioles are still here and continue to
occassionally feed at the Hummingbird feeders!

Evelyn Ford
Southern Ozark County, MO

http://mail.yahoo.com