Birded Squaw Creek this morning where I left off yesterday evening. Peregrine's and a Merlin were having their way with the shorebirds today. After Doug Willis left this morning I searched the area where the Ibis were yesterday and they are still in the same location. Snow Goose B pool due east of the T intersection that leads back to Mallard Marsh. They are feeding in some fairly thick vegetation and are difficult to locate. The Peregrine didn't seem to have any affect on the Ibis.

Early this morning this morning, there were between 300 and 400 Franklin's Gulls resting on the main pool. Both Eared and Horned Grebes were present also.

Good Birding,

Kyle Driggers
Liberty, Mo.