Mobirders,

I noticed last night that two red phase EASTERN SCREECH OWLS have returned to a nest box I have placed in my backyard, St. Louis County, MO.  I was able to get a picture of one of the birds tonight that can be viewed at the following link:
http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=79&pos=2

Also still had 2-Pine Siskins at the feeder as of yesterday, did not see them today.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005