From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2005-May-30 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: Semantics and English Authors

 >> I will probably appear on my first scientific publication some time
in
 >> the next year

Well, this is why I came to consider this.  Although I am not (or
probably will not be) a literary writer, as a scientist my name will
appear on scientific papers, etc.  Our current project is not finished,
but I will certainly appear on the paper whenever it gets done.

Tom

--
Neglect not to practice / the powers of Good
Versäumt nicht zu üben / Die Kräfte des Guten

Thomas Stratton
The University of Chicago
5748 S. Blackstone Ave. #510B
Chicago, IL 60637