It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time.
This little test should get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director
which is the criteria that defines a patient to be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, we offer a teaspoon,
a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty
the bathtub."

Okay, here's your test:

(Those with an *abnormal tendency* will scroll to the
bottom to get the answer before taking the test.)

1. Would you use the spoon?

2. Would you use the teacup?

3. Would you use the bucket?

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor.
"A normal person would choose the bucket as it is larger than the
 > spoon."

-Scroll Down-

"No," answered the Director. "A *normal* person would pull the plug."

So ??????...... How did *you* do????