Today at my feeders I had the following sparrow Species
10  Harris' Sparrow
3   White Crowned Sparrow
2   Lincoln's Sparrow
2 Chipping Sparrow
1   Field Sparrow
1   Vesper Sparrow

Tonight as I was leaving the house I spotted a female Wood Duck leaving her nest in a tree less than 25 yards form my front door. WE have noticed her in the tree and in the yard for approximately a month. Little woodies can't be to many days away!!!!

Terry McNeely
25843  Grate Ave
Jameson   MO 64647
Daviess County