Dear ASM Friends,

Hope you all are arriving home safely. GOAS really enjoyed hosting the spring meeting, and it was great renewing old friendships and making new ones. I've sent a weekend field trip list to Patrick to post at his convenience on the ASM web site, www.mobirds.org. If you saw any birds on your way to or from the meeting that are not listed in our SW MO area, please let us add them to the list! So far we've tallied 159 species.

Thanks again to all who helped out in uncountable ways.

Lisa C. Berger