I was a member of the National Parks foundation a number of years ago.  They
are (were) legit, and focus their energies specifically on the lands of the
National Parks, and the surrounding habitats.  They have a good group of
lobbiests, that work behind the scenes.

Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO
Jackson Co