Joyce,
What a rewarding job you have!  Thank you for what you do!!

We feel blessed because during the past several summers we have had
Chimney Swifts as well as a number of different types of Swallows here on
the farm.  It's interesting to watch them at close range while I mow the
grass...each species seems to have its own "altitude" in which they feed.
The Swifts tend to feed a bit higher up than the Barn Swallows.

Such beautiful and agile flyers!

Bob