Sandy,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I guess I'm a little unsure what's going one
since we've had as many as 2-3 dozen hummers the past two seasons...in
August/Sept I've had to fill the seven feeders twice/day.

I guess I'm just a bit concerned that they have not shown up again this
spring.  We've helped raise a BUNCH of RTHU the past two seasons.

Interesting that they are not here yet.

Bob Foreman
Smithville, MO