This is a thank you note.  Beginning with the ASM sparrow workshop last
spring, I have been trying to ID sparrows.  It's almost mandatory (for
me, anyway) to have an experienced birder with me to confirm the ID,
since their field marks are pretty subtle for the beginner.  So far this
spring, I have seen three "new" sparrows which were found and ID'd for me
by fellow birders, and I want to thank them.  Jackie Chain and Rose Ann
(?last name) showed me the swamp sparrow in Tower Grove a couple of weeks
ago.  Debbie Trowbridge ID'd a savannah sparrow with a very beautiful
yellow eyebrow at the ASM meeting this weekend.  And Jean (? last name)
showed me the Lincoln sparrow this morning at Tower Grove.  If anyone
could supply me with the last names of these folks, I'd be grateful.  In
the heat of birding, I forget to ask.

Also at TGP today:
palm warbler
tenessee warbler
yellow-rumped warbler
Spotted Towhee (near the house east of the bird garden)
worm-eating warbler
scarlet tanager
etc.