I had a phone message when I got home about an anhinga at Binder Lake
just west of Jefferson City. It is apparently in the cove just up the
west side of the lake from the consession stand. I have recieved no
additional confirmation. Hope some of the JC birders can check on it
early MOnday and post it for folks that might travel to see it.

brad

Brad Jacobs
PO Box 180
Jefferson City, MO  65102