A BIG thank you to Lisa Berger and all the wonderful folks from Greater
Ozarks Audubon for hosting the ASM Spring Meeting in Springfield this
weekend.  The birding was great despite the wind.  It's always a treat to
see Scissor-tailed flycatchers - if I had seen nothing else I still would
have gone home happy...  Attendees also got to see some great birding
locations around southwest Missouri.  Thanks again to Greater Ozarks
Audubon for an exquisitely planned birding weekend!  And we're hoping
that Charley Burwick located the two missing champagne glasses.  (See, if
you didn't attend, don't you wonder what you missed!?)
Sue Gustafson
President, ASM