Chris Fisher, a Saint Joseph Birder, has asked me to seek some information
regarding BACKMAN'S SPARROW and SWAINSON'S WARBLER.

He will be traveling down to the Eminence area in south central Missouri and
would like to know the areas which would yield his best chances for seeing
these two species. He plans to be in south Missouri for approximately ten (10)
days.

I did tell him that I thought Greer Springs would be a good site for the
Swainson's Warbler, but I could not be more specific than that.

I would appreciate any information which you can send me concerning these two
species. If you wish, you email privately at <A HREF="[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County
gckinglet AT wmconnect.com