From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Bob Foreman
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ivory Billed news

What can a third string birder (and a one who is at times is viewed to be
politically incorrect) add to what so many thoughtful members have
contributed here on MOBIRDS regarding the re-discovery of this most
beautiful woodpecker?

I guess just that it made me cry when I heard the news.

Bob Foreman
Smithville, MO