Thank you, Susan, for the knowledge and application of understanding
that news of any wild bird in North America has meaning for Missouri
birders and is NOT off topic.

How sad to close discussion of such elating news!

And just to put the icing on the cake for this marvelous day:

Today is the 75th anniversary of the bird of Twinkies--I think I'll go
by a package to celebrate the Ivory-billed Woodpecker.  WOW--what a kick
just to type ("key in" for you whippersnappers) that magic combination
of letters. Ivory-billed, Ivory-billed, Ivory-billed!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

Begin forwarded message: