This evening there were 4 Wilson's Phalaropes in Pool 4 along with 3
Semipalmated Plovers, numerous Yellowlegs, Pectoral Sandpipers and a few
Semipalmated and Least Sandpipers.  The Willet was also present - but I
never would have found it without the combined efforts of Sam (didn't get
last name) and Chadwick Rittenhouse.  Sam found it, and Chad chased me down
as I misinterpreted his wave as a "hi, how are you?" and I happily waved
back and kept on driving!

I had a flyover of Dowitchers and a large flock of shorebirds were whipped
up from the far back area of the distribution channel, but they did not land
where they could be scoped.  There were also shorebirds swirling around Pool
11, but again not in a position to be scoped.

Thousands of swallows were working the area, the Pelicans continued to fly
from pool to pool.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO