This morning I flushed a Yellow Rail in a different location from yesterday.
The prairie is very wet with standing water all over, knee deep in places.
I located a third singing American Bittern.  Sedge Wrens are present.  A
Peregrine was perched on the prairie.  This was all at Squaw Creek NWR, Holt
county.
Tommie Rogers
Mound City, MO