Yesterday afternoon (4/25) Tower Grove Park was a warbler-free zone,  but I
did see two or three Veerys, probably the first of the year in this  area.
Also a Gray-cheeked Thrush (seen the previous day by the Barkers)  and the
Spotted Towhee, Lincoln's Sparrow and Harris's Sparrow  previously reported around
the "house" and the Gaddy Bird Garden.  This  morning, there was a Red-breasted
Nuthatch at the Cypress Circle, but the only  warblers I saw (as of 9:00 AM)
were one Nashville and one Tennessee.

--Mark Mittleman
St. Louis