Mobirders,
Tonight, in a light rain and a cold wind, I found a Willet at Lincoln Shield in REDA.  I made the usual phone calls, and Joe Eades informed me that he was just across the highway-he confirmed the bird.

Other shorebirds observed:
Solitary Sandpiper-6/8 in various locations; multiples in Heron pond
Pectoral Sandpiper-50 plus
Greater/lesser Yellowlegs-between Harbor point, Pintail marsh, and other locations, easily over a 100 birds
Baird's Sandpiper-5 in Heron Pond
Semipalmated Plover-1/2 Heron pond/Lincoln Shield
Semipalmated Sandpiper- a couple in Heron Pond
Spotted Sandpiper- at least a dozen in various locations
Killdeer- maybe 25/30
Wilson's Snipe-1/2 at Pecan Pond
Least Sandpiper-1 in Ellis Bay

Black-crowned Night Heron- maybe 9 (5 in Pecan Pond, 3 in Pintail, 1 in ditch at entrance gate.)

Good Birding
David Rogles