On Sunday, while walking through my recently burned pasture, I noticed
bright blue feathers in a heap.  Upon closer inspection this pile of
feathers turned out to be the remains of a bird.

A few articulated bones of the spine are still hanging together and at
the end, what I assume are tail feathers are bright indigo blue on the
top, and mustard yellow on the bottom.  These feathers are about 8
inches long.  Not much else to see.

Any suggestions?

--
Glenn Pickett