We went to Tower Grove Park in St Louis this morning hoping some good birds
may have been forced down by yesterdays weather would still be there.  Here
is the list.

Mourning Dove
Chimney Swift
Red-headed Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Great Crested Flycatcher
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Carolina Wren
Brown Thrasher
Swainson's Thrush
Hermit Thrush
American Robin
White-breasted Nuthatch
Blue Jay
American Crow
House Finch
American Goldfinch
Blue-winged Warbler
Tennessee Warbler
Orange-crowned Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Summer Tanager
Eastern Towhee
Spotted Towhee   - near house in Savanna east of Bird Garden
Song Sparrow
Lincoln's Sparrow   - near house in Savanna east of Bird Garden
White-throated Sparrow
Harris's Sparrow   - near house in Savanna east of Bird Garden
Northern Cardinal
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Common Grackle
Brown-headed Cowbird
Baltimore Oriole

All sightings were in the Bird Garden or the Savannah east of the Bird
Garden.  The Spotted Towhee, Lincoln's Sparrow and the Harris's Sparrow were
seen by five other birders .

In my last post with sightings at Lost Valley Trail, between Northern Parula
and Yellow-throated Warbler was "Blue Grosbeak Trail".  This was an artifact
of editing the sighting list for the e-mail and I should have deleted it.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Paul Johnson
Chesterfield
St Louis County, MO