Tower Grove Park this morning, Gaddy Bird Garden and the Grove to the East:

1 - Baltimore oriole (in the sycamore above the  bubbler)
1 - Northern parula
1 - Nashville warbler
3-4 - yellow-rumped warblers
5 - ruby-crowned kinglets
1 - (reported) black and white wabler
2 - hermit thrushes
2 - Eastern towhees
2 - Northern flickers
3 - brown thrashers
0 - great horned owls

Also, I stopped earlier in the morning at Horseshoe Lake State Park in
Illinois. Bets birds there were three black-crowned night herons and a green
heron.
I had my first green heron of the year on April 11 in a pond at Forest Park.

Later,
Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.