Refound the Spotted Towhee at the Gaddy Brid Garden. Got to listen to its
call. It seemed to meet Sibley's description of the song and eNaure.com's
recording for Spotted Towhee. While there are plenty of photos and visual
descriptions of birds on the web, I wish there were more audio recordings.

Bob Bailey
St. Louis, MO