Jeff Wright and I birded Thousand Hills State Park for a couple hours this
morning. The only new species was warbling vireo, of which there were many.
We also believe we had an orchard oriole, though we're not 100% positive.
The only warblers were a pair of yellow-rumped warblers and the pine warbler
still singing near the petroglyphs.

Ryan Douglas
Kirksville, MO