Went tureky hunting yesterday in Kidder Missouri. Didnt get one because of a late start but we saw and heard quite a few birds.

3 Red-tailed Hawks, circling over head as we sat arooound the fire just before dark
1 Coopers hawk, flew within 30 feet of our camp fire, very quick
4 Turkey Vultures
1 Eastern Screech Owl
1 Barred Owl
1 Turkey
1 American Goldfinch
3 Field Sparrows
2 Eastern Meadowlarks
5 Brown Headed Cowbirds
10 Red winged black birds
3 Canada Geese
1 Great Blue Heron
2 Carolina Wrens
1 Hairy Woodpecker
2 Red-bellied Woodpeckers
1 Red-headed Wood Peckers
1 Northern Flicker

Not a bad day when i wasnt looking for anything but turkeys

Chris Brown
Cameron Missouri- Clinton County

http://mail.yahoo.com