Some of the Willets present were not as distinguished in markings or
coloring as the previous one seen the past couple days.  Perhaps it was
the distance but they seemed to be in nonbreeding plumage.  Sandy can
attest to this as well.

Also:

Least Sandpiper as I was leaving in pool 4.  There was a flock of about 7
Semiplamated Plovers there as well.  Heard Soras calling all afternoon but
was unable to see them flushed out from the pool in the center of the 1st
one-way loop.  Northern Harrier has been seen by me for 2 straight days
now.  Did not find Night-Heron or Phalarope.  That same Domestic Mallard
or whatever was still in pool 4 towards the back.

Also saw on my tour:

Red-Tailed
Belted Kingfisher
Eastern Kingbird
Yellowlegs
American Goldfinch
Great Egrets
White Pelicans

Bay-breasted Warbler(unsure about this one but that is my best educated
guess)

Sandy reported an immature Bald Eagle flying over before I arrived.

Finally, this is my first post here and I really enjoy this listserve and
seeing people as excited about this sport as I am.