Mobirders, I ran by REDA this morning before work from 6:10-7AM....Here are the highlights:

Ellis Bay-Across from Heron Pond:
12-WILLET, all together in one group.  Joe Eades was there about a 1/2 hour after me and only observed 1 Willet
3-BAIRDS SANDPIPERS
5-Forster's Terns

Heron Pond:
45-Lesser Yellowlegs
2-SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPERS
6-DOWITCHER Species

Red School Road:
1-LARK SPARROW, across road in field from white house at 90 degree turn when heading toward 367.

Joe Eades added the following that I did not see:
2-YELLOW HEADED BLACKBIRDS, same area observed by Connie Alwood yesterday at the end of the confluence road.  He also saw 1-VESPER SPARROW and 1-LARK SPARROW along the confluence road.
2-American Golden Plover, unsure of where observed.

Also, if anyone is interested.....I got an OK picture of the Upland Sandpiper found by Dave Rogles this past Sunday at Columbia Bottoms CA.  It can be viewed at the following link:

http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10005&pos=0

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005