There is a ruby-throated hummingbird coming to my feeder today and
enjoying the honeysuckle vine next to the feeder. I'm sure it was here
yesterday too, but I have been gone for several days and can't pinpoint
his arrival. If you don't grow red buckeye, get some. I'm sure it attracts
the hummingbirds too.

Also, a house wren was singing when I got home yesterday and I can't say
which day it arrived either.

Kathleen Anderson, Columiba