This morning I birded Thousand Hills again...blue-gray gnatcatchers are all
over the park, and the pine warbler is still singing. An osprey scatted the
gull roost this morning, and I thought I saw a gull with a black-head, but I
can't be certain (no scope).

This afternoon at Big Creek CA I came across a singing Louisiana waterthrush
in the creek and a pair of yellow-rumped warblers. I also saw four hairy
woodpeckers, including one that foraged about 5-6 ft. from me while I sat on
a downed log. The ticks are also out in full force.

Still no hermit thrush.

Ryan Douglas
Kirksville, MO