I just spent about half an hour at TGP (St. Louis city) this
morning but had some nice birds:

Great Horned Owl, 1 -- saw dad (or mom?) but not the kids
YB Sapsucker, ~5
N Flicker, 3
E Phoebe, ~5
Purple Martin, 1 flyover calling
Brown Creeper, 3
Winter Wren, 1
RC Kinglets, lots
Hermit Thrush, ~5
Brown Thrasher, lots
NORTHERN PARULA, 2 singing males
Yellow-rumped Warbler, lots and singing
E Towhee, 2
Field Sparrow, 3
Swamp Sparrow, 2
White-throated Sparrow, many singing
Dark-eyed Junco, still a good number around

Also, I had Eur. Collared Dove this week in St. Louis City
along Hampton near The Hill.

Nick Barber
St. Louis, MO