From: Frank Reiter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:31:40 -0600
Subject: Prairie Chickens at PSP

I was wondering, especially after J Pat Valentik's posting... Where is the best
place at Prairie State Park to see the Prairie Chickens? I've been down here, in
Joplin, for about 2 years now. I am used to seeing them south of my home town,
Sedalia. But not sure where to find them down here.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!!
Frank Reiter
Joplin MO