Mobirders,

I just joined the list and am hoping that there is a reliable field or
fields to search for Smith's Longspurs in April.  I would appreciate any
information on finding this species in Missouri and a range of dates
when I have the best chance for a successful search.

Thank you very much for your help.

Bill Maynard

Colorado Springs, CO

Bill Maynard