I was wondering, especially after J Pat Valentik's posting... Where is the best place at Prairie State Park to see the Prairie Chickens? I've been down here, in Joplin, for about 2 years now. I am used to seeing them south of my home town, Sedalia. But not sure where to find them down here.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!!
Frank Reiter
Joplin MO