Went to Carlyle this morning and had Brewer's Blackbird flocks in multiple locations.  Also found a couple of pipits.  Very few ducks around.  At parking lot # 3 I was able to find 2 Baird's Sandpipers among the many LYL, GYL, and Pects.  A few ECDv were around the grain elevator but no parakeets.  On the way home I had a Loggerhead Shrike on the fence along side of Hwy. 50 just this side of Breeze.
Kent Lannert