I am planning a ONE DAY trip to the Dunkerton, Iowa area (near Waterloo) to
locate Gray Partridge.

I have directions to a reliable site and am in contact with the individual
that sees the partridges.

I would be willing to take up to five passengers.

If you are interested let me know OFF LIST...

No dates or times at this point, but as information and plans coalesce, I'll
update the interested parties...

On a side note, the Northern Hawk Owl that spent nearly a month in northern
Iowa, Manly is the town, is BACK... The bird hadn't been seen for 12 days
and was observed after that starting two days ago.

If you need a lifer NHOW, Manly is ~450 miles from Columbia, Missouri...
Much closer than Duluth or other environs in MN where the NHOW are being
seen.

Patrick

  _____

Patrick Harrison
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri
Instructor, Computer Applications
Hannibal Public Schools
Editor, The Bluebird
Webmaster, mobirds.org
The Audubon Society of Missouri
[log in to unmask] (for large file sizes...)
http://mobirds.org <http://mobirds.org/>
http://patrickdharrison.com <http://patrickdharrison.com/>
   ,_
 >' )