Hi Brian.

All references are to the map link to from the following URL:

http://stlouis.missouri.org/parks/tower-grove/Welcome/map.htm

The bubbler is in the northwest part of the park, in the Gaddy Bird
Garden.  The bird garden is #25 on the map.  When you follow the path
into the bird garden, you'll come to a bench that faces a rock
structure in a small clearing.  The rock structure and a water pipe
hidden in it comprise the bubbler - birds love the water, so it's a
great spot to get close-up views.

The stables are #22 on the map.  The group of pines is across Northwest
Drive from (south of) the stables.

You'll also read about the Cypress Circle and the Jack van Pond in
posts.  The circle is the area between #10 and #11 on the map, on the
east side of the park.  The pond is just west of the Cypress Circle, on
the north side of Main Drive.  There's a creek a few feet east of the
pond.  The creek extends south of Main Drive, where there's a group of
bushes.  That whole area is good.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri