I have read many messages here about tower grove park. I have never been
to tower grove park.
Things I have read in messages are "the bubbler" and "the pines by the
stables".
I live in st.louis county and I would love to visit tower grove park.
Can someone please expand on a couple of things for me. I downloaded the
tower grove park
map from the city so I understand the basic layout of the park.
First question, What is "the bubbler" ?
Second question. The mention of the great horned owl and the barred owl
nest by the stables.
Can you give me an exact location by the stables where these birds were
seen ? i.e. compass
direction, or just be more precise than "the group of pines".
Thank you very much for any responces to my questions.
Brian
St Louis county